Monday, November 19, 2007

Boo School

As I'm sitting here writing this I should instead be writing a paper about a Greek poem. However, I have been entering each indidivual Greek letter for my notes over the poem by hand using the "Insert Symbol" function of Microsoft Word and I am quickly tiring of it. This paper is going to take forever at this rate. I'm very ready for Thanksgiving Break, and even more ready for the semester to be over. I'm so tired of my classes that it's hard to care anymore. And therein lies the problem, because the semester isn't quite over yet, and the important stuff is what I have to hang in there for. I should probably care more about papers and final exams. That might come back to bite me. On a seperate note, I am probably going to get a Microsoft Zune for Christmas. I have been an iPod user for 2 or 3 years now, and it's not that I'm disatisfied, I just feel like the new Zunes are better than the iPod. Granted, they look better on paper, and I suppose that I will just have to actually try the Zune to evaluate its superiority. But after much research I have come to the conclusion that I would like the Zune better. It has a bigger screen than the iPod, it has a wireless sync function so that you don't actually have to plug it into your computer to sync your music, it has a radio built in which isn't a necessary feature but I think it will come in handy, and basically has all the same features as an iPod otherwise. So after having used it for a little while I can give a better evaluation of its performance, but that won't be until after Christmas obviously. Here's hoping that I'm right on this one. Well, that's all the random thoughts that I have for now, it's off to more Greek paper writing. I just need to survive until Tuesday after 2:30, which is when I get to GO HOME FOR THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

I'm glad you're paper's finished. :) I LOVE YOU, wonderful!