Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tyler Returns......to Blogger.com

So here I am, blogging when I should be doing something productive. I haven't been on here in a while, pretty much because it's been so long that I almost forgot that I had this account. I doubt that I'll use it on a weekly basis, though I may, if I find the time for it. As per the usual format of my blogs I will continue to use no indentation, so you'll have to follow along intently to find out what I'm saying. No skipping ahead. I will also always throw in the occasional humor, as I don't like to take life very seriously, and I enjoy joking around, as my readers will say (or maybe it's just me that thinks it's funny, that very well could be). Life is different coming back from Harlaxton. In some ways I miss it, being there and everything. In other ways, I don't miss it. Now I can see my family and friends on a regular basis (more regular basis, anyway), and I really like being an RA here at Evansville. I've met new friends and kept up the relationships that I left here. It's nice to be back. A lot of things have been on my mind lately, and so this blog may revert to it's original purpose, given in the title. I'll start writing about what what I'm thinking about at the time. These things may or may not pertain to anyone else in the world at all, but at least I can record them so that I can get them off my chest. It's a nice way to vent, without getting angry or anything. Not that venting always has to be about anger, it can also be just clearing your mind, and using your thoughts to start a fire, or turn yourself into a dinosaur at will. I mean, these things happen, read a comic book. Well, that's enough for now, but I may be back at some point to put forth some exciting new theories and revelations. I know that you're all anxiously awaiting my wisdom. Well never fear, I always deliver. Until then.........

No comments: