Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blogger.com Blows Right Now

So here's the deal. Every time that I try to write a post that is longer than about 2 paragraphs, Blogger can't connect anymore, and I lose my post. It's very frustrating! I even tried doing the same thing in both Internet Explorer and Firefox (I always use Firefox, but sometimes when something doesn't work on one, you try the other), but the same thing happens both ways. So now it's come to this: I figured out that I can post to my blog by writing it in an e-mail and sending it that way. Pretty convenient, but we'll see if it works. After spring break I'm having a hard time being motivated to do anything back here at school. I have homework and reading to do, and I just don't feel like doing it. The thing is, I have to do it, so I sit down and do a little, and then I waste a lot of time messing around on my computer. I actually look for ways to waste time, and so then something that should only take a few hours gets strung out over a whole day. Oh, college, how I loathe thee. So yeah, this is short, but we'll see how the post-by-e-mail goes. I'm hoping it'll work, because then I can post my long, ponderous, thought-provoking philosophical works once again on Blogger.com. I know that you're waiting for it, but you won't have to hold your breath much longer.

No comments: