Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Downtime- Whole Lotta Nothing

So not much has been going on for the past two days. The most notable happening was that the interenet server was down for most of last night and today until about 4 or 5 in the afternoon. Yesterday I mostly did reading for British Studies, with eating in between. I hung out with friends also, and we played cards in the evening. Today, I had to wake up early for British Studies Lecture and Seminar. Then in class we all had short presentations to give on Alfred the Great (I'm sure everyone is enthralled at this point). After that it was lunch and then some of us went into Grantham. I didn't need anything, but I went along because I didn't want to stay on campus. We all walked around and everybody found the stuff that they needed. I didn't need anything mostly because I packed basically everything that I would need over here, which took up lots of space, but also meant that I wouldn't have to buy the expensive stuff over here. We then came back to the manor and had dinner. After dinner we had a meeting about how to go about travelling independently of the school. It was somewhat informative, but lots of stuff we already knew. After that there was some homework time, and then some of us went and played cards again. After cards I came back to the Carriage House where I am staying, and wrote this. Tomorrow will probably be most of the same thing, and then me and most of my friends are staying here for the weekend. So not much is really going on. Maybe I'll make something up to get interesting things on here, about Sasquatch or something. We'll see.

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Sasquatch lives!

:)

I would love if you would spin an elaborate tale about the daily activities of a Sasquatchi tribe. Which reminds me of my cell phone, or really just a certain contact in it... Haha. You're silly, for that reason and a whole lot more. But I think I'm okay with that. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, i know its early in the morning for you but i thought i would say hey and tell you to hurry up and get pictures on here! i want to see this breath taking place.